Did cloud computing catch on fast or did we just learn to accept it? Anything, almost anything relating to the World Wide Web (old school cliché term) has some connection to a remote server we refer to as a “Cloud Server”. This includes your Smart Phone, your Desktop (depending on OS) or tablet. Let’s admit it, we have it and now we have to live with it.
The debates and challenge of the pros and cons are still in the back benches; but the reality is, it’s here to stay. Now let’s get into the heart of what’s shaping the way for Cloud computing in 2016.
- Here there & everywhere
You can see it now with children’s toys to the gadgets we love, the internet is embraced by the Cloud. The concept of using your desktop or computer device is slowly shifting to a tablet which will one day be all Cloud based right up to the operating system. The transition has begun already via these sites:
- Social changes with respect to how we communicate and how we work our daily routine, to how we network.
- Increase in 3D printing via a Cloud based server in almost all industries.
- Increased Analytics for the improvement in Business Operations and User/ Team Experiences.
- Providing Agility and Responsiveness for Business Operations based on growing global client demands.
- Increased ability and extending our knowledge on crunching data and approaching complex patterns or instances that take place in the world.
- The growing need for infrastructure to house these data centers, and also the increased geographic planning for where to house them.
- Changes to our level of security and how data is encrypted.
- Increased demand for security and business/ personal protection. Demands Risk-Based Security and Self-Protection
The world is changing at a rapid pace and 2016 is almost here. It’s the beginning of a New Year and time to break old habits. Look at how you conduct your business. Regardless of your business, you have a need to track information. It could sales be leads that you want to convert into actual sales and new clients. You may have issues arising at your company that need to be delegated to your team.
FIT offers a variety of solutions that can meet your level of expectations for solving your problem or a problem that’s lurking in the mist. Let’s face it, a successful business is a business that is organized and can feel the life blood of success within the heart and soul of the people.
Welcome in the New Year of 2016 and take on a different approach on how you do business. We offer a FREE 30 day no obligation test drive our software. Even better, get a customized live demo. We can show you how to solve all of your tracking needs. Our tag line doesn’t lie “One Software Unlimited Solutions”. With a FREE 30 day trial and FREE Proof of Concept, you have nothing to lose. Follow this link and learn what we have to offer to your business today! http://fittrackingsolutions.com/demos/trialhosted.html