Welcome to another year of business and no better time than now to get yourself back on track. Most likely, the still has the memories of last year’s festivities or your email is totally backed-up. Those emails need to be priority as there could be some golden opportunities awaiting your new year of success.
How are you tracking your leads, your prospects or even your current clients? You need to look at tracking each and every lead and converting your potentials into “Gold”. Things to consider when heading back to a new year:
Develop a New Year “Strategy”
- What were your biggest losses last year?
- Did you delegate your teammates to their best potential per your company’s needs?
- When will you have a team meeting to kick off the New Year?
- Are you or anyone else feeling behind?
- What’s the plan?
Do you recall what the biggest challenges were last year? Any business regardless of its size or industry always faces a challenge or some type of obstacle. It could be minimal or it could be something that truly effects the bottom line. In all cases, most businesses suffer from the lack of tracking their successes and failures. But before getting out the metre stick to see how high your team jumped, how are you tracking your day to day operations.
Here is list of tools people claim to be viable for tracking:
- Rolodex or Card System (Outdated and time for a change ASAP, maybe you’re laughing; but there are some companies still using this)
- Email clients (Worst means of tracking anything and you’re can never keep on top as more emails arrive from non-related items)
- Excel Spreadsheets (The least efficient means of tracking or attempting to grow your business)
- Multiple different types of Software Old habits are hard to break. Time to upgrade and look at an “All in One Solution”
Welcome something new for 2016!
As each year passes your team will either evolve or remain stagnate. If you’re utilizing any of the above tools or maybe you’re not using anything at all, it’s time to welcome a new solution for 2016. The FIT Tracking Solutions team is backed with years of experience and expertise to better understand your needs or challenges, we welcome you to contact us at http://fittrackingsolutions.com/company/contact.html